Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly….

I was “blog hopping” the other day when I happened across my friend, Amber’s, blog and read her post about Shutterfly’s promotion for free Christmas cards for bloggers!  I immediately knew that I wanted to participate because I love, love, love Christmas cards!!!  And who can beat getting them for FREE!

Do you use Shutterfly?  I have used their services for storing my photographs online for sometime now.  Speaking of, I need to update all of my pictures there!  It is very reassuring knowing that my pictures are stored somewhere safely in case something were to happen to my computer.  Yikes….I would DIE if I lost all of my pictures.  Well, maybe not die, but I would be devastated!  Oh, and the BEST part about photo storage at Shutterfly is that it is FREE!!

One of my favorite times of year is around the beginning of December when I start to receive Christmas cards in the mail from friends and family.  I LOVE going to the mailbox each day to see whose I will get!  It is such a great way to keep up with those that we don’t get to see nearly as often as we would like!  I also love sending out Christmas cards so everyone can see the newest pictures of my precious little girls!!  I can’t wait to get my 50 FREE ones from Shutterfly to send out!

Let me show you a few of my favorite Christmas cards from Shutterfly this year…

christmas card 1

Ornaments All Aglow

christmas card3

Happy Snowflakes

christmas card2

Burst of Snowflakes

cc4

With Glee

One thing I love about Shutterfly’s selection of Christmas cards is that they have a lot that say Merry CHRISTmas!  Why is everyone trying to take Christ out of Christmas??  Well, I’m not going to do it!

There are also a TON of other great gifts you can get from Shutterfly like calendars, mugs, photo books (which are AWESOME) and tons of other great personalized gifts!

How sweet is this Christmas ornament??

c ornament

So, get over to SHUTTERFLY and get some of your Christmas shopping done!!  You know grandparents LOVE anything with their grandbabies pictures on it!!

And if you are a blogger and want to get your 50 FREE Christmas cards, go here to find out how!

No comments: