Friday, July 20, 2012

Thirty One Gifts Products for Sale…

I am selling some of my ThirtyOne Gifts sample products.  I haven’t had a party in forever and probably won’t have one again, so it’s time for me to get rid of some of this stuff rather than it just sit around and take up space!  First come, first served!  If interested, please leave a comment or email me meredithmeurrier @ yahoo . com.  Most of these items have not been actually used. They were just used as samples at my home shows. If I need to ship it to you, I will have to charge for shipping. 

EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expand-A-Tote Day Extenter – $20 – SOLD

The middle of this bag unzips to add 6 extra inches to give you a larger bag.  It is shown unzipped.  Retails for $49

DSCN6955

Organizing Utility Tote – $12 – SOLD

This bag was one of the most popular bags I sold.  It has pockets all the way around the exterior.  Great to use for a diaper bag! Retails for $25.

DSCN6957

Elite Skirt Purse with Extra Skirt – $30 – SOLD

Very versatile purse because you can switch out the “skirts” on the exterior of the bag.  If you order from 31 in the future, you can get new skirts too.  Purse retails for $55 and extra skirt retails for $25

 

DSCN6963

DSCN6961

Thermal Tote – $8 – SOLD

GREAT for school lunches or to pack your lunch for work.  9 1/2” W x 14” H.  It’s bigger than you think.  Retails for $15

DSCN6964

Inside is thermal

DSCN6965

All-In-One Organizer – $10 – SOLD

Great size for kids’ personal game devices, etc. Exterior  pockets on the side.  Retails for $20

DSCN6966

Mini Organizer – $5 – SOLD

Pockets all the way around the outside.  Great for cosmetics!  Retails for $15

DSCN6967

Retro-Metro Bag – $20 – SOLD

My personal FAVORITE bag!  I use it all the time, especially for church!  The “thirty-one” is monogrammed on, but it could be removed or an applique could be put over it.  Retails for $52

DSCN6969

Wristlet Wallet – $5 – SOLD

For some reason, I can’t find the wristlet strap that can attach to it, but it can still be easily used. Retails for $22

DSCN6970

Inside view.  Plenty of places for cards.

DSCN6972

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Meredith! I had no idea y'all were adopting! I have another friend who is adopting from Africa as well. Best of luck to you. I hope to see you soon :)

Unknown said...

Oops that was me.

Katie Anderson

Julian Levi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.