Well, although we are not 100% recovered, I think we are at least back to the land of the living. Myla hasn't had fever since yesterday morning and her overall countenance seems to be better. Today she has a rash over most of her body, which is lovely. Dr. Molly said that it is most likely from the viral infection that she had, but could be a strep rash. She is going to look at it this afternoon if it is still there. I told Molly that once we get well, I will try to never call her again! She has been so great!
We are going on Monday morning to get tubes so hopefully that will help all of the ear troubles. I hear from everyone that tubes are great!
I doubt that we will be attending the Kid's Karnival tonight at church, but if Myla feels like it I am going to try and get her costume on this afternoon and get some pictures of her in it. I will post them if I get any taken!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers this week. I have certainly needed them! I can't wait for all of us to feel better so we can get out of the house next week!!!! Until then,