Thursday, July 1, 2010

Catching Up A Little...

Last Friday we went in the spent the day with Sis Sis and then we spent the night with Mimi and Bodie. Mimi had been in Florida for a week so we were so excited to see her! Michael went to a conference in Jackson on Saturday so it was great to get to spend the day with Mimi and Bodie.
Myla, Sis Sis and Selah
This picture cracks me up. The look on Selah's face is just funny. I don't know why we couldn't get her to smile. She was feeling pretty puny I guess with her cold that led to an ear infection. :(
Myla and Mimi at Chili's

On Tuesday of this week we went to Tupelo for the day to see my cousin Olivia, her little boy, George, Aunt Be, Pey Pey and Henry. We had a fun day swimming and just getting to visit. I didn't take many pictures. We are going back to spend the day on Saturday and celebrate Myla and George's birthdays, so I will try to have my camera out more!
Myla and George
Henry, Myla and George
Myla was happy because Aunt Be had pizza for lunch. You know, it's about one of the three things she'll eat.
Sweet George
I love this picture of Myla in the rocker
This one too...I just love her smile!
This was the best we could do trying to get a picture of all 4 of the little rascals! They were all tired from the day and smiles were hard to come by.

No comments: