Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Whew...I Think I'm Caught Up...

I am so glad to have my computer back and to now have my blog updated again!
---------------
There will be more updates as the week progresses and we celebrate Christmas with family and have a wedding on Saturday!!! We are so excited for Mary Jennifer (Michael's sister) and Spencer! Everyone can begin to pray that Myla will make it down the aisle as the flower girl!!! It should prove to be very interesting.
----------------------
Another note...today Michael and I got text messaging!! I am so excited and we have both been sending and receiving texts today like crazy. I know we are way behind, but we can still be excited, right? Not only that, but Michael got a brand new Motorola RAZR for FREE!! I am excited for him, but very jealous! I am proud of Michael...Facebook, texting and a new phone all in one week!
----------------------
I'll leave you with this picture of Myla from yesterday. Michael and I needed to put some things up in the attic, so we bundled Myla up so she could play in the garage. I just love the hat on her, and believe it or not she left it on almost the whole time we were out there!

Until next time....

No comments: