Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Spencer Daniel Richardson...

The weekend after Christmas we got to celebrate in the marriage of Michael's sister, Mary Jennifer and her now husband, Spencer. It is still hard for me to believe that Mary Jennifer is married considering how young she was when Michael and I started dating. I feel like I have watched her grow up, and it has been a privilege. She has become not only a beautiful girl on the outside, but she is even more beautiful on the inside. She loves the Lord and His love and kindness radiates from her. And we are so excited to welcome Spencer into the family! It is so obvious how much he loves Mary Jennifer, and I know the Lord is going to bless their marriage tremendously!
The wedding was beautiful! Myla was the flower girl, and she actually did okay. She walked down with Michael and me carrying her pink dog and sucking her thumb! I'm not sure if the photographer got a picture of it, but I hope he did! She sat with my mom and Frank and made it through the whole ceremony without much more than a peep!
Sorry there are so many pictures, but I don't think my nerves could have handled another slideshow!
Michael and Mr. Joe at the rehearsal
Spencer and Mary Jennifer arriving at the rehearsal dinner. Aren't they a good-looking couple!
Mary Jennifer and Mrs. Sandy at dinner
The Proud Parents
The proud brother and sister-in-law
Laura Leigh and Bro. Ben. Bro. Ben married us six years ago, and now he has married Mary Jennifer and Spencer. Not only did he marry them, but he also baptized Mary Jennifer when she accepted Christ, so he has shared in the great line of Mary Jennifer's spiritual heritage! We love you Bro. Ben and Laura Leigh!
Bro. Ben and Michael - Bro. Ben kept us laughing through dinner!
Mrs. Meurrier and Bubba
Mary Jennifer and Michael
Our little family all dressed up for the wedding!
Practicing to walk down the aisle!
As long as she had something to eat, she was fine! Here is is Teddy Grahams.
Me and Myla...doesn't she look thrilled!
Pink dog is never far away!
Sweet face!
I love this one! She enjoyed looking at herself in the mirror! I think she had moved on to a bag of Goldfish by this time!
Mrs. Sandy and me...waiting for the wedding to begin!
Kisses from Sae Sae!
Mrs. Sandy and Mary Jennifer. She made such a beautiful bride! Making their getaway!
We just thought they had left! They came back to get some food for the road!
Mary and Grandmother
Alright, Mr. Joe says the party is over! Time to clean up!!!
Spencer and Mary Jennifer - thank you for letting us share in your special day! We wish you only God's best in your marriage together!!!
We love you!

No comments: