Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random Holiday Pictures...

I found several pictures that I took over the holidays, but I haven't posted yet. These are all over the place, but I wanted to get them on here...
Myla...ready for the holiday madness to begin!
Myla loves houseshoes. These were some she got from a friend. Well, she found them one night after she had gotten ready for bed and, of course, she wanted to put them on. Obviously, they wouldn't go on over her pj's so we just had to make do!
Sis Sis brought this smock that was my mom's when she was a little girl to Myla over Christmas. It was acutally made by my great-grandmother. Anyway, we put it on her and then she started vacuuming. I thought she kind of looked like a maid!
And another...
Michael took Myla for a ride in the wagon while we were at my parents house. We had to get out and enjoy the stinking 70 degree weather over Christmas. She had so much fun!
WHEEEEEE!!!! Hold on tight!
"Hey, Mimi, you should try this sometime!"
"Faster...faster!
"Are we done?"
"Thanks for the ride, Daddy!"
As you can tell, Myla is still enjoying her piano and her pink Barbie shoes! Do you think we might have a little Beethoven on our hands?
I don't think I have posted pictures of this yet, but Myla loves to sit on the couch and play. She can get up there by herself most times, so I have to be watching all the time!

No comments: