Friday, December 5, 2008

Cute Clothes and a Visit With Sweet Friends...

Myla and I spontaneously took a trip to Jackson on Tuesday and got back last night. We went and stayed our friends, Tamah and Abby White, while Danny was out of town. We had a lot of fun, made some clothes, monogrammed some clothes, ate good food, created a blog, visited with other friends, etc. etc. We jammed a lot into two days. Again, like Thanksgiving, I did not do a great job of documenting the trip, but here are the three that I got!
Myla loved the slide at Chick-Fil-A. She climbed up the stairs and went through the tubes like she knew just what she was doing!
Myla and Abby walking into Hobby Lobby. They held hands walking down the sidewalk...it was so sweet. I am sure that Tamah would want me to let you know that Abby picked out her outfit. She was pretty adament about wearing her Strawberry Shortcake cheerleading uniform. Not that there is anything wrong the the cheerleading outfit, but I don't think it was Tamah's pick considering Abby has a closet full of A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. clothes! Oh well, so is the life of a three year old!!!
Abby leading the way!

Tamah is a very talented seamstress so I took advangtage of her gift while I visited. She made Myla two cute outfits and monogrammed several others for me. If you need anything made or monogrammed, let me know, or visit Tamah's newly created blog, http://thewhiteswhereabouts.blogspot.com/. I think she is going to put her sewing things on there as well as her family's happenings!
You can't really tell, but these pants are corduroy...so cute!!
I think this one is my favorite.
Already had this outfit...paid a whole $3.00 for it at a consignment sale. I added the ribbons at the shoulder and with the monogram, it looks great! L.O.V.E. this one! She's already worn it. I put it on her fresh out of the monogramming machine! Already had this outfit too...again, consignment (gotta love it!). It actually was brand new, but I wanted her name on it!
You can't see this one real well, but her initials are in hot pink. The dress is navy and white. It turned out really cute. Obviously it is for next summer!!
Christmas Tree...love it! She has already worn this one too. I don't like to waste anytime wearing new clothes!!

1 comment:

White Family said...

Thanks for the help with the blog! I love it!! I am so glad that you were able to come down. We need to do it again really soon!!! Miss you already!:( Love the dryer pics!!!