Sunday, December 28, 2008

Six Wonderful Years!!!


I cannot believe how quickly six years has passed! As I write this post it was literally exactly six years ago (at 6:00 p.m.) that Michael and I were married. To think back on a very quick six years, it is amazing to think what all we have been through and how richly God has blessed us. I am so thankful for Michael as a husband and now as a father to Myla. What would we do without him? I noticed recently when Myla and I were out of town for a couple of nights how much I missed him and take for granted the time that we are together! Things just do not feel right when we are not together. I know that sounds quite cliche, but it is very true to me. Not only have we been married six years, we have been together for over thirteen!
Going through all of the festivities of Mary Jennifer and Spencer's wedding this weekend brought back so many memories of our wedding weekend. How blessed we were with all of our friends and family that were with us to share such a long awaited moment! I LOVED our wedding day and think back to it often and remember how much fun it was! I am going to try and talk Michael into watching our video tonight! For some reason men don't think that is as much fun as women, but I think he will oblige!
I look forward to sharing so many more anniversaries of this day and remembering back upon the significance of our wedding....the perfect example of God's love for us. The fact that we are His Bride and He loves us so much. We will in the future share in a much more wonderful wedding supper! How exciting!
Michael, I love you! I am so thankful for you, and I look forward to as many more years together as the Lord allows!

No comments: