Saturday, December 13, 2008

Going Crazy....

Hello...my name is Meredith, and I am addicted to time on the computer.
I have come to realize this after my computer quit working on Wednesday. For some reason, it won't turn on. Well, actually it will turn on, but after a few minutes, it just turns back off. UGH!! I am taking it today to my friend who works on computers to see if he can tell me what is wrong with it. I hope it is nothing major, but I just wanted to let the blog world know that I won't be able to update until I get my computer fixed. I hope that I don't lose everything on my computer....how many times have I told myself, "I better back up all my pictures, documents, etc. in case my computer crashes", but have I done it? NO! A good many of my pictures are uploaded to Snapfish, so it wouldn't be a complete wash, thank goodness! But, I still would lose a good bit, but I guess it will teach me my lesson to back everything up!
Okay, until my computer is back, I am out of commission!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Vaughns said...

Ouch! Look forward to you getting back!