Monday, December 8, 2008

Random but Cute...

Yesterday Myla and I met several other mommies and babies to take a picture for our doctor, Dr. Williams. He has delivered so many babies of my friends and we wanted to take a picture for him. When I get the picture of everyone, I will post it. I was excited that my friend, Heatherlea, took this picture of me and Myla. I never have any pictures of me and Myla together, so thanks Heatherlea!
Last night we went and had dinner at the Burchfields and while Myla was eating she started putting her nuggets and fries into one of Phillip's John Deere lunchbox Christmas ornaments. She would put them in there, close it, and take them out and eat them. You never know what is going through their little heads!!
Next she started playing peek-a-boo with the box...Where's Myla?
There she is!!

Poor Tanner was being the good sport this morning when Myla decided he would be a good prop for her shoes.
Here she is in the act...
All done...doesn't he look great?

No comments: