Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Cookie Swap...

My friend, Katie, hosted a holiday cookie swap a couple of weeks ago. Those things are such a good idea considering we don't get nearly enough bad food to eat over the holidays!!! We had a good time with all of my friends as well as Myla's friends. I didn't do too great taking pictures, but here are the ones that I got.

Myla, dressed and ready to go! Yes, she did wear shoes!
Playing with Mia and Robbie...she was a little obsessed with their pacifiers.
I'm not sure who she was looking at, but I just really liked this picture.
Little Robbie man...I'm surprised I got a picture with him not smiling. This kid smiles all the time! He is the happiest little thing!
Grace...Robbie's big sister. She was hiding her cookies from all the other kiddos!
Phillip and Taylor playing either Ring Around the Rosies or London Bridge...I can't remember, but they were having a ball!

No comments: