Friday, January 28, 2011

Play Date…

This morning, we had some of our friends (Katie, Grace, Robbie, Charlie, Mitzi, Mia & Tyler) over to play and eat lunch!  Myla was in HOG heaven, and Selah had a ball too with all of their friends.  It was difficult trying to take pictures, of course, but I feel like I haven’t taken pictures in so long that I tried to take a few.GEDC1861

The “babies”….Selah, just up from her nap, Charlie and Tyler

GEDC1862

Sweet Charlie…always smiling!

GEDC1864

Robbie loved singing on the stage!

GEDC1866

Myla, so happy to be with all of her friends.

GEDC1867

Mia loved giving Selah her pacifier!

GEDC1868

Grace and Robbie playing with the ball popper.  If you have children, you really should invest in a ball popper toy!  It is a GREAT entertainer, or at least it has been for my kids.

GEDC1869

Selah was determined to play with the big girls.  I would bring her back in the den, then she would crawl back into Myla’s room to see what they were doing.

GEDC1874

Grace, Myla and Katie

GEDC1878

Charlie and Selah fought over this calculator for several minutes.  It was hysterical!  One would jerk it from the other, then the other one would wrangle it back…

GEDC1881

Charlie persisted long enough and finally got it all to himself!

GEDC1883

The big kids eating homemade pizza (thanks, Mitzi)!  Their table conversations are so funny!

GEDC1884

I think it is safe to say that Selah REALLY enjoyed the pizza as well, even if I did have to strip her down to her diaper to eat it.  Good thing I did…she was a MESS!  Katie said, “Selah, I think you need a hose to get clean!”

GEDC1886

Tyler enjoyed his lunch, too!

GEDC1887

With 7 children under 4, chaos rules!!!

No comments: