Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Future “Cake Bosses”….

Grace and Robbie came to play while Katie took Charlie to his 9 month check-up.  After lunch, I let them decorate a cake that I had baked and iced.  We went outside to do it since I knew that my counter or floor would probably NEVER recover from the explosion of sprinkles these 3 could cause!!!  It was a good idea.  Thank goodness it’s cold and there are no ants around!

GEDC1808

Hard at work decorating!

GEDC1809

They did take a moment to pause and smile for the camera!

GEDC1811

This picture is P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S. 

The look on each of their faces cracks me up and the fact that Selah smashed her hand right in the cake .5 seconds after I set her down in front of it is hysterical.  Then, she immediately put her hand in her mouth and smacked liked she had tasted the best stuff ever. So much for her first birthday being her first time to taste icing!!

GEDC1813

Is this not the most beautiful cake ever!!  They were SO proud of it!

No comments: