Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Okay, I’m Breathing a Little Easier…

After I finally gave up last night, I started again fresh today on the blog, and with the help of some friends (thanks, Michelle), it has improved a little bit!  I’ve also added some adoption blogs as well, that I am really excited about!

It is still a work in progress, but at least my picture is not huge!  I have more snow pictures to add, but I think I am going to bed right now.  Michael has to go back to work tomorrow, and Myla is back in MMO.  I took Selah to the doctor today, and she has an ear infection and a yucky throat, so we are going to take it easy at home.  Then, Thursday, we are planning on going to my dad’s in Arkansas since we didn’t get to see them over Christmas.  Michael was supposed to go with us, but since he hasn’t been to work this week, he is going to have to stay here and work.  :(  Oh, well!

2 comments:

Alison said...

The blog is looking GREAT!! :)

Amber said...

It looks too cute! It's been so long since I changed anything on mine I'm afraid to because I'm pretty sure I don't remember how;)