Saturday, July 4, 2009

Visit with the Calverts...

While we were in Jackson, Myla and I went to visit one of my best friends from college, Mandi, and her family. Mandi and I have been dying to get our girls together. They have never met, but we knew they would have a good time together...and boy, did they! They played on the slip and slide, got a bath, and ate pizza and cupcakes! It was SO great to visit with Mandi and Matt! I can't wait to do it again!
Anna Lauren and Myla
I think this picture is funny because Mandi and I used to share clothes in college ALL the time! Now, Myla and Anna Lauren are sharing clothes. Since I didn't bring a bathing suit, Myla had to wear one of Anna Lauren's. My, how times change!
Anna Lauren getting pushed down the slide from her Daddy!
Myla loving the water sprinklers!
The polka dot beauties!
Anna Lauren giving Myla some love!
It was almost impossible to get these two to slow down to get a picture. They are both FULL of energy!
Two little monkeys jumping on the bed!
Me & Mandi
Thanks Matt, Mandi, and Anna Lauren so much for letting us come visit. We had such a good time, but it just didn't last long enough. I am so thankful to have such good friends. You know you have a true friend when you haven't seen each other in ages, but when you get together, it is like no time has passed! That is exactly how it felt with Mandi! What a blessing!

No comments: