Thursday, July 23, 2009

2 Year Stats...

Yesterday we had Myla's 2 year check up, which is SO hard for me to believe! Here are her latest stats:
Weight: 28 lbs. 10 oz. - 75% percentile
Height: 35 1/4 inches - 90% percentile
Head circumference: 46 cm - 50% percentile
Dr. Molly said she looks great! The only thing that she found was that Myla has a slight heart murmur. She said that it does not concern her at this point, but that we will need to keep listening to it in the future just to make sure. Again, I am so thankful for a healthy little girl!
In the waiting room, Myla kept her eye on the door waiting for Nurse Lindy to come get her. She acts the WORST when they are weighing and measuring her. Don't ask me why, but you would think they are torturing her!
"Oh, good, they called somebody else's name!"
I was trying to find something to entertain her, so I pulled out my Ipod...it was about 5 minutes of good dancing, but then she was on to something else.
Several people have asked me about her hand. It is doing great! The blisters are finally starting to pop, but the skin under it is good skin, so this hasn't seemed to bother little miss priss. You can see the blisters on the tops of her fingers.
Always on the move. She was running into the other room and then running out yelling "peep eye!!!".
Love this face!!!!

No comments: