Monday, January 19, 2009

So Excited...

Back before Christmas, my friend, Susan, got this frame for me at this new outlet surplus store that we have in town. Get this...she paid $.75, yes seventy five CENTS, for it. The original price tag on the back was for $69.99...tell me she is not a wheeler and dealer!! I was so excited because I knew exactly what I was going to put in it. Two Christmases ago, Peyton & Donna copied a lot of older pictures of our parents and grandparents and gave them to me. I have been wanting to do something with them since then, but just couldn't figure out how to display them. Well, this frame is perfect! Although, I am a few slots short for all of my family members, so I am going to add smaller black frames on the sides with the rest of the pictures....I just haven't gotten around to doing that yet. Just had to share my excitement!

Michael will kill me for putting this one on, but we were just goofing around...which is rare after hanging something up in the house. That can sometimes turn out quite badly as we sometimes have different opinions on how to hang something. Does anyone else have this problem? Anyways, this one was easy as pie...thank goodness!

2 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

Could Michael LOOK any more excited??? So cute! Glad the frame turned out so well....best $.75 I've spent in a while

Woodman said...

Ha! I know exactly what you mean about it not always turning out "happy" after you try to do any type of rearranging...for some reason Scott always has an opinion too...and its very rarely the same as mine! I always wonder why he even cares! ha!!