Friday, January 16, 2009

Art in the Tub...

Since Christmas, Myla has really been enjoying the bathtub toys that Sae Sae and Granddaddy gave her. I finally remembered to get some pictures of her enjoying her toys. These were taken last week, I guess, but I am just now getting a chance to put them up on the blog. I decided that I would draw Myla a picture in the tub, so after I finished it, she added some of her creativity by adding some coloring and placing her "paper" dolls and clothes in the painting! She had so much fun and was in the bathtub for quite some time. Oh and a word to the wise, don't get "color happy" with the bathtub colors. It was not fun to clean! I will think twice before I get creative in the bathtub again!
Myla's bathtub garden!
"Mom, I think we should add a few more blades of grass!"
"Now, how does that look?"
"Maybe just a few more."
"I think this chick needs some makeup on!!"
"Let's pick out what our doll should wear."
"Here are most of the choices!"
"Maybe I'll just put all the clothes in the picture."

No comments: