Sunday, January 25, 2009

Maid for Hire...

Last Thursday night we had a house full of company for dinner. We had so much fun with our friends, Tamah and Abby, from Jackson as well as our neighbors! After dinner we had Tamah's delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies, and the kids loved them! I took Myla's shirt off to keep from it getting covered in chocolate. Well she was playing in her room and out she came with her jewelry on, her shirt off, chocolate all over her face and all the while she was vacuuming! We all got hysterical, but I am thinking I might could rent her out as a maid because she is so darn cute!!
"All Southern women need their pearls on to vacuum!"
"Isn't this a nice look...pearls in the chocolate covered mouth!!"
"Okay, see ya! Y'all have laughed at me too much!"
A few minutes later, this is what we found my sweet little lovebug doing...destroying the toilet paper roll!!! Doesn't she look so innocent!
"Would it be better to just stick the whole roll in the toilet or one piece at a time?"
"Hmmm, still thinking...."
"I think a few pieces at a time are better!"
Little stinker...don't ask my why I took pictures of her doing this rather than stopping it immediately!!

No comments: