Friday, January 16, 2009

Check out this Outfit!!!!

On Sunday, when I headed to Batesville to be with my mom, Michael took care of Little Miss Priss. Well, last night when I was looking through the pictures on the camera, I found these pictures that he obviously took on Sunday. I thought they were hysterical because I always kid him about what he dresses Myla in when I'm not here! So, as you can see, there is no need to take the time to button up her onesie after a diaper change! And there is no need to make sure her hair is fixed with a cute bow in it! Who knew?? Maybe I need to lighten up a little because even without all those little details, she is still the cutest thing I have ever seen! Thanks, Michael, for being a wonderful Daddy!!! You know how much Myla loves you, and I love you too!


No comments: