Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Reality...

Well, the time has come for our family to come back to reality! Michael is now back at work after being off for several days over the holidays. Myla and I got very spoiled to him being home with us, so we miss him so much while he is at work.
Myla and I will stay busy, I'm sure, as always, and I will try and get some new pictures soon. Myla's new obsession is tee teeing on the potty. I started putting her on the potty in the mornings when she woke up because her diaper would be dry, so now she pretty much goes every morning. But then, all day she will look at me randomly through the day and say, "Tee tee, Mommy", and she will run to the bathroom. So then I have to proceed to undress her just for her to sit on the potty and smile and not do anything! Oh well, as long as she in interested, I am going to let her try. I will get some pictures because it is really cute. She seems so proud of herself to not do anything!
I hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things after the holidays!

2 comments:

The Vaughns said...

Wow! Impressive she's already so interested in the potty!

The Morrisons said...

That is great Meredith..we miss you girls! Lets plan a play date soon. Mia is now crawling and pulling her self up so she can chase after Myla.