Friday, January 16, 2009

Just for a Smile...

As I said in my last post, I looked through some old pictures this week while at my mom's, and I found some of my growing up years! Too funny!!!
I hope noboby even lied to my mom to tell me that I was a cute baby. How do you like the Alfalfa curly cue on top of my head? Hey, at least I was smiling!
Maybe a little better...I just thought Myla had a mullet!
Okay, let me tell what my mom said about this picture...and I quote, "Oh, Meredith, I loved your hair like this!" I hope she wasn't serious, but I think she was. Also, can you believe that gap between my front teeth filled in without braces...simply amazing! Notice the buttons too...nice fashion statement!
Can we say AWKWARD STAGE?
Check out that future All-Star.
Did anyone else have the "sailor dress". I can't tell you how much I loved that dress...shoulder pad and all. This was at my 7th grade athletic banquet in case anyone was wondering!

1 comment:

Matt Calvert Family said...

Oh my gosh...I am "really" laughing out loud sitting in front of the computer...these are hilarious...only you would be brave enough to post them!