Friday, January 16, 2009

Good Old College Days...

While I was at my mom's this week, I got to looking through old pictures, and I found these from college and I about laughed my head off at the first one! These were my five of my close college friends at our 80's themed (obviously) rush skit our sophmore year! The next one is one in our better attire! I don't know if anyone besides Mandi looks at my blog, but I thought this would make everyone smile nonetheless!!!
Me, Sarah, Melissa, Mandi & BetsyMandi, Me, Betsy, Sarah & Melissa

2 comments:

Matt Calvert Family said...

I was huge...glad I finally lost the freshman "30"...there were more than the freshman "10" for me! However, those were such fun times...we really need to try to find a way for us all to get together.

The Labontes said...

love those pics, meredith! such funny times! call me if you are coming to memphis anytime soon. I'd love to do lunch
Marjo