Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring, The Old Man is Snoring...

Well, I feel like I suddenly live in Seattle! It has been raining SO much here! Not only has it been raining, but it has also been unseasonably warm! Anyways, today I knew we couldn't play outside, and I didn't feel like getting Myla out in the rain to run errands, so I tried to think of something else to do. So....we built a "tent" in the den. You know, the tents you love to build when you are little out of kitchen chairs and blankets. It actually brought back a lot of childhood memories! Myla loved it and played under it for a long time. I don't think she knew what to think of it at first, but then she loved crawling in and out of it. I might regret having done this when she starts wanting to do it everyday! Oh well, at least it is something different to do!
Here it is....great engineering, huh?
Myla crawling in, not sure what to think of it
She just can't contain her excitement!!!
"Mom, this is a great idea! Where did you ever come up with it?"
Even Oskie joined in on the fun!
I asked Myla if she wanted to bring some toys in, and she went straight to her room and got her new toy from Santa. Doesn't she look so proud of it?
Entertaining herself...
Ready to come out and eat lunch!!!

No comments: