Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Getting Near the End…

We only have 2 more days of Mother’s Morning Out left for this year!  I cannot believe it!  I’m going to miss it so much.

DSCN5759

In an effort to do better with picture taking, I took some pictures of the girls this morning before we left.  I LOVE matching them!  I know I have a small window of time to do this before Myla will think it is too “babyish”.  So, I’m taking advantage!!

DSCN5763

No words…

DSCN5764

Selah with her teachers, Mrs. Glenda (“Miss Genda”) & Mrs. Elizabeth (“Miss Bisbef”).  Can you tell she loves them?  She better because she will have them both again next year!  I’m so excited about it!

DSCN5786

Myla with her teachers…Mrs. Brenda & Mrs. Kate

DSCN5796

Elizabeth took my camera on the playground to get some pictures of her class, and I love this picture she snapped of Selah!!

No comments: