Saturday, March 17, 2012

Favorite Picture Ever, Bubble Bath and Craftiness…

DSCN5282

I snapped my favorite picture of the girls EVER this past week while they were on the trampoline!  I love that they both have natural smiles and are looking at the camera!  It doesn’t hurt that they happened to have on matching dress-ups either!!  I almost didn’t let them put them on, but now I’m glad that I did!  This one has already been framed for the house!!

DSCN5283

This picture is so blurry but I love it because they are having so much fun on the trampoline!

DSCN5290

Last night Selah requested a bath in the “big” bathtub!  Although it was a pain to bathe them in there, they had a blast!

DSCN5293

In order to run the jets, the water has to come up so high that Selah had to stand up!  Selah wasn’t a fan of the jets, but Myla LOVED them!

DSCN5297

The funny thing is we didn’t have any real bubble bath, these were just suds from their soap!

DSCN5300

“Look at all my bubbles, Mommy!”

DSCN5304

Love this picture of sweet Myla!  I think I’m going to get the two pictures above framed for the girls’ bathroom.  What do you think?

DSCN5310

Yesterday I wanted to make something for the mantle for Easter, so I made a little burlap banner.  I don’t have any twine, so I just used some ribbon and tape, but they are already falling down, so I will be going to get some twine and tiny clothespins (if I can find them…SOOOO wish Oxford had a Hobby Lobby) to rehang it!  But, I thought it turned out cute, nonetheless!

DSCN5312

I also love my EASTER letters that my friend, Tamah, got me two years ago.  I love to display them with wooden eggs that we have painted.  I’m two years behind on painting an egg for the girls…I need to get caught up!  I let the girls paint one for themselves each year too!

DSCN5316

I have been determined to make a burlap door hanger recently, and I finally got around to doing it last night/today!  I tried to think of the next holiday (after Easter…I have an adorable Easter one that my friend, Lyndsey made me), so I made a flag for Memorial Day and the 4th of July.  I love it, and I can’t wait to make more!  I’m thinking about selling them…we’ll see!

No comments: