Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July…

I debated about whether to do this post because my pictures from the 4th of July were less than stellar…I’m seeing a trend here.  Oh, well!  I’ve got to try and do better!  But, I did want to document our 4th of July.  We spent the day at Michael’s parents house, and we had a great day!  Of course, the girls were so excited to see Granddaddy and Sae Sae!  We loved getting to visit and eat some GOOD food!!  Mr. Joe is always SO good on the grill!  YUM!

DSCN2668

Before we left to go, Selah became fascinated with these dress up slippers.  She kept bringing them to us to put on.  As soon as one would fall off, which was quite often since they are a little big, she would bring them to us so we could put them back on.  I wonder if she will like to dress up as much as Myla does??

DSCN2674

Selah LOVES dogs!!  She gets so excited when she sees any dogs.  If you love dogs, Granddaddy and Sae Sae’s house is the place to go.  Right now they have 5!  It’s crazy how random dogs always pick there house to stop at.  I bet since Michael and I have been together, they have had probably 20 (or more) different dogs!!  Anyway, Selah loved playing with the newest one, Betsy!

DSCN2678

Granddaddy on the grill….suffering in the HEAT!

DSCN2679

Selah and Dot supervised Uncle Bubba making homemade ice cream

DSCN2680

Will I ever get a picture of both of them looking at the camera and smiling at the same time??  Myla literally turned her head when I asked her to smile.

DSCN2681

Daddy and Selah – you have to be fast with the camera with her…she is always on the move!

DSCN2686

Selah loved playing in this little chair.  In and out…up and down!

After we left there, we got to stop by and see my parents and Sis Sis for just a few minutes.  We had a wonderful 4th, but needless to say, we were all pooped after our busy weekend!

No comments: