Thursday, March 5, 2009

You Know When It Gets Too Quiet Things Can't Be Good...

Today, I was cleaning up our dishes after lunch, and I realized that Myla got really quiet. When I went to check on her, I found her, the couch, and the floor covered with my loose makeup powder. I didn't think to get a picture of her, but just imagine about half of the container on her brown shoes.... Bless her heart, she knew she had messed up, but she just looked so innocent. She still got in trouble!! I did think to take a picture of the mess for the blog...you know me...always looking for "bloggable" moments!
You can imagine that the canister to my vacuum cleaner is white!
You can see by the pictures below how concerned Myla was about her incident. Don't ask me what she was doing, but she certainly seemed carefree! Maybe some interpretive dance??

No comments: