Friday, March 13, 2009

Playing Dress Up...

Last weekend me, Susan, Kristen and Katie all went yardsale shopping. We had so much fun getting up early to get the good deals!! One thing that we found was a little trunk that had dress up clothes in it. Susan found it and bargained with the lady. I got 3 dress up outfits plus the trunk they came in for $1! I love yardsaling! Anyways, I didn't think Myla would be real interested in them, but when I showed them to her, she kept saying "on" and trying to take the clothes that she had on off. So, we gave it a try and she loved it. She pranced and twirled around putting on a big show! The outfits are still a little big, but I am sure she will have lots of fun with these in the years to come!
"How do I look as a princess fairy?"
Twirling around feeling pretty good about herself!
"Hey, Daddy! Don't I look beautiful?"
Funny Girl

No comments: