Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Creative for Easter...

I wanted to get Myla a new Easter basket this year. She has mine from when I was a little girl, but seeing how destructive she can sometimes be, I would like to keep that one put away for a few years! I thought a metal bucket would probably be a better fit. I have seen the buckets that Old Tyme Commissary sells in Jackson, but to be honest, I wasn't willing to fork out the cash for it ($41.99)! I thought $5.99 at Hobby Lobby was a better deal! I put a few paint pens to it and it did the trick!
Here is the finished product ready for Myla's egg hunts!!!
Old Tyme also sells painted wooden eggs (for $12.99). Again, $.99 at Hobby Lobby works better for me! I couldn't get a good picture of it for some reason, but it is a butterfly bunny! I plan on doing one each year for Myla and collecting them so she can have them one day. I am also going to let her paint one each year as she grows.

No comments: