Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sprucing up the Front Door...

Last weekend while we were in Tupelo, I saw the cutest door hanger in my brother's neighborhood. I knew that I wanted to make one for our door since my arrangement I have had for the last 3 years has seen its better days. I finally got around to doing it today, and I love how it turned out. It just looks spring/summery to me! Just thought I would share. Out of ALL the canvases I've done, Michael said this one was his favorite that I have ever painted...go figure! I'm glad that he likes it....


P.S. If you are wondering about the "training bootcamp" that I mentioned in my earlier post, I am going to write about it tomorrow...I'm too tired tonight!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

SO cute!! I can't wait to read about Myla's bootcamp!!

Jared and Kristin said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't seen this yet for some reason. I love it!!! I want you to make one for me!