Sunday, March 1, 2009

Myla's 2nd SNOW!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it this morning when we woke up to SNOW! I knew that Memphis was getting some, so I thought we might get a few flurries, but the ground was covered. We got Myla out in it after she woke up, and she had a good time! I love how we get SO excited here in the South over a dusting of snow, but we always do!
"What did you say? There is snow outside? Let's get going!" Myla, bundled up and ready!
"Oh, so this is what snow is!!"
"So, what do you want me to do now?"
"You want me to walk out in it?"
"Thanks, Daddy, for pegging me with a snowball in the belly!"
"Hey, this is FUN!"
"I'm coming to get you, Daddy!"
"Gotcha!"
"Okay, I'm getting cold now. Can we please go inside?"

Just for the sake of nostalgia...here is Myla in her first snow last March...



I can't believe how much she has grown!

1 comment:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

What a difference a year makes! I don't remember snow a year ago...but glad you have the pictures to remind us! :)