Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vacation–Part 1(b)…

After I posted my “part 1” post of vacation, I realized I had not put pictures from our dinner on Monday night.  We went to a place in Gatlinburg called Howard’s.  It was kind of a hole in the wall, but the food was excellent and they offered free parking, which I think is what really got us in the door!!  Parking in Gatlinburg can be a bit of a challenge!

DSCN2154

Selah LOVED drinking out of a big cup with a straw all week.  She is pretty good with it!

DSCN2158

Myla was laughing at something Bodie was doing, I am sure.  I just loved this picture because it is a “real” smile!  Sometimes it is hard to get those in posed pictures!

DSCN2165

See what I mean…this “posed” picture is more of a fake smile, but it is a smile none the less! While we were waiting on our food, I took the kids out on the back deck and it was so nice.  There was a “mountain stream” as Henry called it running down under the building!

DSCN2168

Selah loves balloons so she was so excited when the waitress brought her one!

DSCN2170

Selah got some love from Bodie after supper!

No comments: