Friday, June 24, 2011

Feeling a Little Reminiscent..

 

This morning for some reason I was feeling a little reminiscent and sentimental.  I started thinking about a song that Michael and I had sung at our wedding, and I really wanted to listen to it.  There was only 1 video of it on youtube!  I wish that I could put the video from our wedding on here since two of my very favorite people, Melissa Jackson and Steven Smith, were singing it, but since we got married before the digital age, that’s not really possible!!  Anyway, I just love the words to this song, and it is the exact way I feel about my husband…I see Jesus in him every day.  My favorite line of the song is, “And I trust you with my love because you’re His.  I see Him….I see Him in you.”  I am so blessed and thankful to have a Godly husband.  If you haven’t heard it before, I hope you enjoy it!!

This is not the original artist, but I really like his version!! 

No comments: