Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day to Michael....

Yesterday, we celebrated Father's Day to our favorite Daddy!
Michael is such a wonderful father (and husband). I am so thankful that he is a daddy (and husband) that chooses us over anything else...work, hobbies, etc. I am so thankful that he sees the importance of spending time with the girls. I am so thankful that he is constantly reading books on parenting and how to be a good daddy. I am so thankful that he is always asking me how he is doing as a dad or what he could be doing better. I am so thankful that he is intentional with me, Myla and Selah. I am so thankful he spends time with the Lord everyday and prays for our family. I am so thankful that for the laughter and smile that I see on Myla's face every afternoon when daddy is home! Oh, how I love him so and am so thankful for him (just in case you couldn't tell!!!)
Michael, we love you and Happy Father's Day, again!

No comments: