Monday, March 15, 2010

Selah Goes to Church...

This Sunday we loaded up everyone and headed to church for the first time as a family of 4! Selah did great and just slept the whole time we were there. Myla was so sweet when we were there telling everyone, "That's my baby!"
Funny story that I want to remember.... When I took Myla down to the nursery when we got there, the lady keeping the nursery, Mrs. Debbie Little, excitedly asked Myla, "Myla, what do you have at your house??" She, of course, was expecting an answer of "my baby sister" or "my sister, Selah", but Myla looked up at her and frankly said, "I have some flip flops at my house!" So, we see what is important to Myla...her flip flops, which she is obsessed with, by the way!
All dressed up and ready to go!
Daddy and Selah
Mommy and Selah
Daddy and his girls
The 3 Meurrier girls

This picture was on Sunday night, but Michael and I thought it was pretty funny. She was sitting perfectly still in this position for so long just staring. I know it's probably not very funny or cute to anyone else, but we're just obnoxious parents of a newborn! Forgive us!

No comments: