Friday, March 26, 2010

My Little "Helper"....

Myla always wants to help me when I am doing anything in the kitchen. Well, the other day, I was making granola, and she felt the need to "help" me stir it up. I usually stand right beside her to make sure that a mess is not made! Well, I went to put something in the sink, and I heard a sound that sounded like a bunch of granola hitting the tile floor. Sure enough, I turned around to a big, fat mess! Oh well, thank goodness for brooms, huh?
Ready to help!
Helping Mommy stir...
...leads to big messes!

1 comment:

Matt Calvert Family said...

You are as "protective" as me...letting the child sit on the stove...that is safe, huh mommy?

No worries...I do the same sort of things...anything to keep them happy so you can get something accomplished!