Monday, July 28, 2008

Seems to be a new habit...

I posted last week about Myla crawling under the ottoman...well, it seems that it is becoming a habit. While she was playing Sunday afternoon, she crawled under and played with Oskie. She loves to get under there, but not so much coming out. She hasn't figured out that she can't sit up straight under there and it really upsets her. Also, she has a hard time crawling out without bumping her head on the edge. And, of course, she does not want our help getting out. She is a little Miss Independent...I have no idea where she gets that from!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

so cute!!! I don't know where she gets it from either!!!

the Sandbergs said...

she is so cute! i love all the pictures of her you have added recently! hope y'all are doing well!

The Vaughns said...

The picture of her foot sticking out from the ottoman is precious! Yes, I'm glad I did the montage and know I will be several years from now when watching it again! Thanks for the idea!