Thursday, July 24, 2008

CHUCK-E-CHEESE!!!!

Well, today I guess I was just a glutton for punishment! Katie, Grace, Robbie, Myla and myself struck off to Tupelo to do some Christmas shopping. Yes, you heard me right...Christmas shopping. Nothing extensive, just a project that has to be done in advance. I can't give too many details since some blog readers will be the recipients of these gifts. Anyway, after we did our "shopping" we went to Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch and play. Myla and Grace are obviously a little too young for a place like this, but they actually ended up having a good time. Neither of them took a morning nap, so I was a little worried...especially about Myla considering she normally sleeps an hour to an hour and a half in the mornings. Anyway, if Myla's eyes could have gotten any redder, they might have caught on fire. She was SO sleepy!! I told Katie that I have probably experienced enough Chuck-E-Cheese until Myla is at least 3!!! Needless to say, Myla was pretty worn out. She fell asleep on the way home and slept over two more hours after we got home. Poor baby!

" Myla, do you like the pink jeep?"
"Not really, Mom"
"I'll just watch Grace!"
"Aren't my pigtails cute?"
" I like this better."
"Mom, this is kind of a bad angel."
Grace is hanging on tight!
"I wonder what these are?"
" Basketballs...these look like fun. My Bodie would be so proud!"

"You go first, Grace. Let's see what you got!"
"Grace, the floorboard of the Monster Truck is great!"
" This is fun!"
"Robbie, you'll be big one day and can do the fun stuff with me and Grace."
Sacked out on the way home!



1 comment:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

They are such cuties!!! Thanks for giving us the heads up about Chuck E Cheese :)