Monday, July 21, 2008

Dog Days of Summer...

We had a big day Saturday at my aunt and uncle's pool in Tupelo. Mimi, Bodie, Myla and I went for the day to relax at the pool. Peyton and Henry came over later, and we had so much fun! Myla did great considering she didn't have a morning nap. She absolutely loves being outside, and she actually liked the water! Here are some pictures from the day...

Eating lunch with Bodie before getting in the water!
In the swim ring. She like it for a little while, but eventually she wanted to get out of it. I guess it kept her too confined.
She liked sitting in this chair float much better! It gave her more freedom to play with her toys.
Playing with Bodie

Henry getting his "muscles" on.
Henry in his NY Giants float that Bodie gave him last weekend. He loved it outside of the pool, but don't think about making him get in it in the water!
Relaxing in the rockers!


3 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

How FUN!!! She is such a cutie! I need to find a pool to put Haley in :)

The Vaughns said...

Looks like Myla was enjoying the water! You're right, it's amazing how they just let go and walk! Earlier in the day we couldn't get him to let go and once he finally realized he didn't need help, he's been letting go ever since! Like you said previously, he's pretty slow right now, but I'm sure that will change soon!

The Vaughns said...

I've got the video finished except for what pictures I'll add from his party this coming weekend! I'm so glad you did that and I saw yours!