Thursday, July 10, 2008

Photo Session...

I decided to take some pictures of Myla this morning since she was in a really good mood. I have a signature picture frame for her birthday party, and I needed a picture to put in it. I think the first picture here is the winner! She had so much fun walking up and down the sidewalk and playing with her "props" that I brought outside for the pictures. She is really into bracelets right now. She loves to put three on each arm and walk around with her hands held up as to hold the bracelets on her arm. Anyway, below are some pictures from the photo session! Enjoy!












4 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY!! I was starting to worry :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE these new pics!! We are coming to Bruce this weekend for my high school reunion. We can stop by for a little while on Saturday morning, it that's okay. Sorry we cant comew to the party.

Davidson Family said...

She is so precious! I hate we haven't seen her in person! Maybe during football season we will get to see ya'll!

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

Those are SOOO cute! She is so precious, and I am thankful we are getting to watch her grow!

Matt Calvert Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Myla! I know you have enjoyed this year so much and even though it is hard to believe, she is going to continue to amaze you each day and provide more and more enjoyment for you and Michael. I hope ya'll enjoy her birthday party...we will be thinking about ya'll as you celebrate her 1st year. And by the way, 101% say Anna Lauren looks just like Matt...it is crazy that she looks so much like him!