Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lately...

I realize it has been awhile since I have updated the blog!
I guess the biggest news around here lately is that Myla is walking!!! We are so excited! I might eat those words later when I can't keep up with her! She is not walking primarily. She still crawls if she wants to get somewhere quickly, but she is walking longer distances each day. She is not a "baby" baby anymore! I will post a video of her walking soon.
We had a good 4th of July...pretty relaxing! We were so excited to see our friends, Danny, Tamah and Abby White on Friday. They spent the night with us, and we had a great time!
Below are some random pictures of late. We are looking forward to Myla's first birthday party on Saturday. I truly cannot believe she is almost one! I am sure there will be plenty to update after the weekend!

"Oskie...are you under there"?
Already walking with hand weights! She was fascinated with these at Michael's parents' house on the 4th.
Abby and Myla
Of course....reading books!
"Mom, did you know that Old McDonald has horses on his farm?"

1 comment:

The Vaughns said...

I know you're excited about Myla's party! Jackson's is in two weeks and were getting excited! Hope all goes great!