Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Little Catch-Up…

I have gotten a little behind lately with blogging!  I want to get caught up before the holidays!  We are celebrated with Michael’s family today so there will be pictures to come!  I love this time of year even though it is super busy!

Last weekend our church had our big Christmas program.  I am in the choir, and we spent so much time preparing for the concert, and I think it really paid off!  We had 2 performances at the Ford Center on campus and were able to reach over 2400 people with the TRUE meaning of Christmas through song!  Our choir director, Tom Barrett, and his wife, Angela, are ridiculously talented.  They both went to Juliard and performed on Broadway as professional singers before they were called into music ministry.  Our church is so blessed to have them!

One fun thing about this year was that Myla got to participate!  She has been looking so forward to being in children’s choir this year.  She did a great job!  I was worried she would be nervous once she got on stage, but she didn’t miss a beat!

DSCN4007

I can’t even remember when this one, but it was one day last week.  The girls got in the dryer to play and LOVED it!  It kept them entertained for the longest time one night after supper!

DSCN4004

Last Friday night I got the girls in their Christmas pj’s, and I thought they looked so cute in front of the tree!

DSCN4005

Selah loves to give her big sister lots of hugs!  She also likes to hit and pull hair sometimes, but I don’t take pictures of that!  Ha!  I know the teenage years are going to be FUN!

DSCN4006

I love this blue-eyed girl!  She keeps me busy, busy, busy!

DSCN3997

Sunday morning before church we tried to get some family pics in front of the tree!  Daddy and his girls.

DSCN4000

Mommy and her girls!

DSCN4014

Wednesday morning we woke up to such a treat and unexpected surprise…SNOW!!  Myla was so excited to see it out the window when she woke up!

DSCN4015

Ready to go to school in the snow!

DSCN4016

Selah didn’t know what to think of the snow.  She was real tentative about walking out of the garage wondering what was falling from the sky!

Be back soon!

No comments: