Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Day...

Today we took Selah to her 2 month check up. Here are the stats...
11 lb 10 oz - 70th percentile
23.5 inches - 87th percentile
38 cm head circumference - 29th percentile
This cracks me up because her stats are JUST like Myla's were!! Tall, skinny and tiny little head....they definitely don't get these traits from their momma!
Happy to be at the doctor! She did really well. She only screamed for just a second when she got her shots. Bless her heart (and mine), it is so hard to watch a baby get shots!
Then we came home and spent the day with Sis Sis. Myla didn't want to nap at all. She just laid in her bed for over 2 hours. Who knows...that never happens! She always keeps me on my toes. When she woke up, she wanted to hold Selah, and Selah obliged!
She was a happy girl even though she didn't nap, so I couldn't complain.
I mean, I know I'm biased, but isn't she just beautiful!

1 comment:

Studio2812 said...

Gorgeous! They both are.