Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nap Nanny...

When Selah was diagnosed with acid reflux, I tried to find anything that would help her. I had seen the Nap Nanny on a friend's blog, so I started researching it. All of the reviews were great, so we ordered it. Selah loves it and sleeps so well in it. It essentially is a very expensive (ha!) piece of foam that keeps her at a 30 degree angle to help give her relief from the reflux. Of course, it was invented by a mom (why couldn't I think of something like this!). If you or someone you know has a child that suffers from reflux, this is a product I would definitely recommend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Nelsons said...

Oh my gosh! I wish they would have had this for Elizabeth! Now she is way too busy. What a smart momma you are!