Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day and Selah's Dedication...

I am so behind with this post, but I have been having so much trouble uploading pictures. I finally just had to upload one picture at a time, so it has taken forever......
On Mother's Day, Michael and I got to dedicate our precious Selah to the Lord. It was such a special day, especially since it was on Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have two sweet girls that the Lord has entrusted to me as a Mother. It is such a huge responsibility! I am so thankful to be able to be at home with them as well. Some days are so hard, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I can't imagine not having this time with them...before long, they will be gone. Time just flies!
Sweet girl patiently waiting with Mimi on the service to start.
The christening gown we have came from Brussels. My Aunt Be bought it before there were any grandchildren in the family, and now four babies have worn it. We have had their names monogrammed on the slip. Hopefully, it will be passed down to the generations to come.
Mommy, Daddy and Selah after the service. She slept through the entire thing!
Granddaddy, Sae Sae and Selah
Selah and Pey Pey
Sis Sis and Selah
Katie, Charlie, Me and Selah
After church we went to Newk's for lunch. We were able to get the party room, so we had a room to ourselves, which was nice. Myla was so excited to see Pey Pey!
Myla and Sae Sae
Look at this ham of a little girl being silly with Sis Sis!
A real smile now!!
Mimi, Bodie, and Myla
Myla and Pey PeyPeyton and Me
Sis Sis and her two of her Grands
Daddy, Mommy and Myla (Selah was conked out in her carseat)
Selah, Mommy and Daddy promise to do everything they can to raise you in the love and with the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Our prayer is that you will grow to love HIM with all of your heart, soul, strength and mind. We pray that you come to know Him as your Savior. We look forward to that day with both you and Myla. We love you both of you so much!

No comments: