Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Potty Training...

Yes, I am still alive! I know I have been a terrible blogger lately, and one of the reasons is synonomous with the title of this post...potty training. It has demanded much of our time over the past several weeks. Myla has really done very well. She pretty much had tee teeing in the potty down after the second day. Pooping has been a completely different story, but I will spare you all of the details! She is doing better, but I am ready for her to master it....I will say that!
This is her the morning I decided to go all out and potty train...big girl panties were a HIT for Myla. She loved them, as you can see. She carried around several pair all day. Unfortunately many of the pair you see here have ended up in the garbage! Thank goodness they are relatively cheap!
Showing off her big girl panties!
She even wanted to hold them while she drank her milk! Poor child...if this is as exciting as life gets, I feel sorry for her!

No comments: