Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

We have had a GREAT Christmas Eve today! We celebrated Christmas with my family, which will have to be a later post since I got to my mom's house with my camera, but my memory card still in my computer at home. I will have to get pictures off of my mom's camera. Anyway, we came back to Oxford and went to the Christmas Eve candlelight service at our church. It was a great service and was a simple reminder that Christmas is all about JESUS! Mr. Joe and Mrs. Sandy came over to go with us and came out to the house for supper. Myla was beside herself that they were here! She didn't want to go to bed, but she is so excited that Santa is coming to her house tonight. I can't wait to see her in the morning. Christmas through a child's eyes is so exciting!!!!
Ready for Santa to come see her!
Sae Sae, Myla and Granddaddy

Enjoy!

No comments: