Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby Update....

This poor second child...bless her heart! I feel like I have put nothing on the blog about her, but nevertheless, she is doing great according to Dr. Williams. I am now 28 weeks, which I can't believe. This pregnancy has flown by at break-neck speed! We have nothing done. The nursery looks like a storage room, which is not good, but we will get it done soon! I guess this is how it goes with the second one. Oh well....one thing we have done is give her a name. Her name is going to be Selah Grace Meurrier. We can't wait to meet her in March, and we are so thankful to God for giving us another blessing. It has been so fun looking at her sweet face in the ultrasound pictures, and we are so thankful that she is, by all accounts, healthy.
****In case you were wondering, her first name is pronounced like Sayla****

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love Selah's name & I'm so glad to hear that she's healthy and well. And I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but our preparations for our Sam were also sort of overshadowed by taking care of our Eli, but the transition from 1 to 2 went very smoothly, once he arrived.

Also, the picture of Myla in her pretty pink Christmas dress is SO beautiful!